Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Type1 Surge Protective Device||UC:||275V|
Lightning protector for production appliances , surge arrester , 275v T1 surge protector
Surge protector is a lightning protection measure adopted by Zhejiang toer Electric Co., Ltd. for electrical system. It is used to protect the lightning protection device of home housing. The lightning protection device is used to protect sensitive lines and protect the lightning and direct lightning or other instantaneous overvoltage. The lightning arrester adopts the multi-stage protection circuit, selects the brand components and makes use of the advanced production technology. It has the characteristics of large flow capacity, low residual pressure level, sensitive reaction, stable performance, reliable work and so on.
Working principle of product
The working principle of surge protector is a high resistance open state with a low voltage, low resistance and short circuit state at high pressure, and a combination of over voltage protection electronic devices which can withstand hundreds of amperes and large current in parallel on the power supply line and signal transmission line. When encountering lightning and high voltage and high current, it will appear short circuit immediately, and at the same time, the total power switch will be disconnected, so that the device will be protected.
1. safety insulation of fire retardant and high flame retardant material
2. built-in overheating and temperature control circuit breaker
3. module is designed and installed conveniently and can be replaced directly.
4. leakage current is small, the response time is fast, and the residual pressure is low
|Rated Operating Voitage||UC||275||275||275|
|Voltage protective level||Up(KV)≤||1.1||1.3||1.5|
|Max discharge current||Imax(8/20μS)||15||25||50|
Nominal discharge current
|Lndication of invalidation||Aging invalidation:green Normal,red:Invaldation|
|Sea level elevation≤3km|
Remote signal function
|Can also picking|
|Remarks||Other max continuous operating voltage can be customized|
Use of attention
1. the protected equipment must have good grounding, and the grounding impedance value is according to the relevant standard.
2. lightning protector's input port (IN) is connected to the signal channel, and the output terminal (OUT) is connected with the input end of the protected device, so it can't connect with the signal.
3. after correct installation, it can work steadily for a long time. If it is found that the transmission performance of the system is reduced or the signal is interrupted due to the cause of surge protection, it should be maintained or replaced in time.
Thor has been designing new products to meet the RoHS directive since 2006. Thor’s ongoing commitment to RoHS compliance includes continuing efforts to reduce the presence of hazardous substances in the design and manufacture of a growing number of popular products.
Contact Person: William