|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||Carton packaging|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||20000 pieces/month|
|Product Name:||Surge Protective Device||UC:||800VDC|
|Surge Protective Device:||IEC/EN 61643-11||Certificate:||CE|
Photovoltaic leakage protector, self duplex overvoltage, current limiting and lightning protection switch circuit breake
Working principle of product
In the solar photovoltaic system, the inductive or capacitive coupling voltage is caused by the lightning shock and the switching operation of the upstream power supply system. Therefore, the surge may damage the photovoltaic modules and inverters, which will cause serious consequences for the operation of the photovoltaic system. The photovoltaic lightning arrester is specially developed for this purpose. The lightning protection module of the DC power supply, once the high voltage, and endanger the insulation of the protected equipment, the lightning arrester acts immediately, and the high voltage impact current is directed to the earth, thus limiting the amplitude of the voltage and protecting the insulation of the equipment. When the overvoltage is gone, the arrester is restored to its original state quickly, so as to protect the power equipment.
1. the protection flow is large, the residual pressure is very low, and the response time is fast.
2. Adopt temperature control protection circuit and built-in thermal protection.
3. The structure is strict and the work is stable and reliable.
4. equipped with solar photovoltaic DC high voltage lightning arrester, positive and negative electrodes have dual lightning protection function.
|Rated Operating Voitage||UC||500||800||1000|
|Voltage protective level||Up(KV)≤||1.8||3.0||3.6|
|Max discharge current||Imax(8/20μS)||40|
Nominal discharge current
|Lndication of invalidation||Aging invalidation:green Normal,red:Invaldation|
|Sea level elevation≤3km|
Remote signal function
|Can also picking|
|Remarks||Other max continuous operating voltage can be customized|
The PV lightning protection device is used to protect the lightning from the solar power generation. The lightning protector is used to protect the sensitive lines and protect the surge of the lightning and the direct lightning or other instantaneous overvoltage. The lightning arrester adopts the multi-stage protection circuit, selects the brand components and makes use of the advanced production technology. It has the characteristics of large flow capacity, low residual pressure level, sensitive reaction, stable performance, reliable work and so on. It is suitable for DC surge protection in photovoltaic generation, wind power generation and other industrial fields.
Use of attention
1. in order to limit the inductive coupling between the protected part after installation and the part of the unprotected equipment, we need to make some measurements. The mutual inductance can be reduced by the separation of the inductive source and the sacrificial circuit, the selection of the loop angle and the limitation of the closed loop area.
2. when the current carrying conductor is part of the closed loop, the circuit and the induced voltage decrease as the conductor approaches the circuit.
3. the protected conductors should be separated from the wires which are not protected, and they should be separated from the ground wires. At the same time, in order to avoid transient orthogonal coupling between power cables and communication cables, necessary measurements should be made.
Thor is all about protecting against the damaging effects of power transients. It is our goal and mission to connect our customer challenges with high-quality, right-priced solutions and products – completed by unrivaled customer service and technical support.
has been designing new products to meet the RoHS directive since 2006. ongoing commitment to RoHS compliance includes continuing efforts to reduce the presence of hazardous substances in the design and manufacture of a growing number of popular products.
Contact Person: William