|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||Carton packaging|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||20000 pieces/month|
|Product Name:||Surge Protective Device||UCPV:||1000V|
Photovoltaic DC lightning protector, DC1000V20-40KA surge protector, solar power lightning arrester.
Toer solar PV lightning protection device is designed and manufactured according to IEC and GB standards, and meets IEEE802.3AT requirements. We choose brand components with advanced production technology. It has the characteristics of large flow capacity, low residual pressure level, sensitive reaction, stable performance, reliable work and so on. What weather can be used at ease, ease of use, and no need to worry about what harm thunderstorms do.
Working principle of product
In the solar photovoltaic system, the inductive or capacitive coupling voltage is caused by the lightning shock and the switching operation of the upstream power supply system. Therefore, the surge may damage the photovoltaic modules and inverters, which will cause serious consequences for the operation of the photovoltaic system. The photovoltaic lightning arrester is specially developed for this purpose. The lightning protection module of the DC power supply, once the high voltage, and endanger the insulation of the protected equipment, the lightning arrester acts immediately, and the high voltage impact current is directed to the earth, thus limiting the amplitude of the voltage and protecting the insulation of the equipment. When the overvoltage is gone, the arrester is restored to its original state quickly, so as to protect the power equipment.
1. thunderbolt counting function, easy to understand the invasion and frequency of lightning disasters.
2. work status indication is convenient for observing work condition.
3. equipped with high voltage DC fuse and circuit breaker, two level safety protection device.
4. it can be configured according to the needs of sensors and monitoring and display module to measure and monitor the current of each road, and can record and display the running condition remotely, without the scene (selection).
|Rated Operating Voitage||UC||500||800||1000|
|Voltage protective level||Up(KV)≤||1.8||3.0||3.6|
|Max discharge current||Imax(8/20μS)||40|
Nominal discharge current
|Lndication of invalidation||Aging invalidation:green Normal,red:Invaldation|
|Sea level elevation≤3km|
Remote signal function
|Can also picking|
|Remarks||Other max continuous operating voltage can be customized
Use of attention
1. in order to avoid unnecessary induction loops, we should mark the PE conductor of each device.
2. device and the SPD set up the equipotential connection.
3. the energy coordination of multilevel SPD
4. the connection requirements of more than 2.5mm2; when the length of more than 0.5 meters of more than 4mm2
Thor has been designing new products to meet the RoHS directive since 2006. Thor’s ongoing commitment to RoHS compliance includes continuing efforts to reduce the presence of hazardous substances in the design and manufacture of a growing number of popular products.
Ltd is committed to meeting the requirements of the European Union’s Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) directive. This directive requires producers of electrical and electronic equipment to finance the take-back for re-use or recycling of their products placed on the EU market after 2005.
Contact Person: William