|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||Carton packaging|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||20000 pieces/month|
|Product Name:||Surge Protective Device||UC:||275V|
Stable and reliable equipment lightning overvoltage protection device
The power supply surge protector is suitable for AC 50/60Hz, TT, TN-S, TN-C, IT and other power supply systems, such as TT, TN-S, TN-C, IT, and factory low voltage power and control system. It protects the indirect lightning and direct lightning impact or other transient overvoltage surge, which is mainly applicable to the residence, the third industry and the industrial and mining enterprises. Surge protection requirements.
1. the temperature control protection circuit is adopted, and the thermal protection is built.
2. with the power status indication, it indicates the working state of surge protector.
Safety insulation of 3. fire retardant high flame retardant material
4. built-in overheating and temperature control circuit breaker
1. Rated Operating Voitage(UC):275V
2. Voltage protective level(UP):1.1KV
3. Max discharge current(IMAX):20KA
4. Nominal discharge current(IN):10KA
5. Ressponse time(NS):<25
With 35mm standard DIN-rail mounting, connecting copper stranded conductor is 2.5~35mm²
At front of spd each pole must be setted protection---used fuse or miniature circuit breaker lightning current SPD protection,after SPD breakdown to short circuit protection.
SPD install on protected line(equipment) to the front and connected to the supply line. A class products install in the building home-entry line hold larger surge current total distribution box. B, C class products most install on the floor distribution box, D class products close to the front-end equipment that smaller surge current, smaller residual voltage place.
Working principle of product
Surge protector and its voltage limiting functional element are composed of metal oxide varistors in parallel. Each varistor requires an independent disconnector. The principle of the disconnector is a heat release. The function is disconnected through the low temperature welding point and is separated from the metal rod by its own elastic action. After disengagement, the red indication will appear in the transparent window on the front side of the surge protector. It is installed in the main power distribution cabinet and outdoor power distribution cabinet.
Use of attention
1. standard RJ45 interface can be conveniently connected to the front end of the protected equipment. The grounding path should be as short as possible, and the length should not exceed 1.5 meters.
2. when installing, pay attention to cables coming in and out of surge protective devices, so as to avoid the two coupling of surge.
3. the protected equipment must have good grounding, and the grounding impedance is in accordance with the relevant national standards.
4. After correct installation, it can work steadily for a long time. If it is found that the transmission performance of the system is reduced or the signal is interrupted due to the cause of surge protection, it should be maintained or replaced in time.
Thor has been designing new products to meet the RoHS directive since 2006. Thor’s ongoing commitment to RoHS compliance includes continuing efforts to reduce the presence of hazardous substances in the design and manufacture of a growing number of popular products.
Product packaging:Carton packing
1. Express company: FEDEX,UPS,DHL,TNT
2. Trains, ships, aircraft transport
Contact Person: William