|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||Carton packaging|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||20000 pieces/month|
|Product Name:||Antenna Coaxial Surge Protector||Interface Mode:||BNC.N.UHF.TNC And So On|
|Working Voltage:||500V||Dielectric Withstanding Voltage:||1500V|
The N interface type lightning protection device is suitable for the lightning protection of the coaxial antenna feeder lines such as mobile base stations, radio transmitting and receiving devices. The product is in line with relevant national and industry standards, and is strictly controlled according to the ISO9001 quality assurance system. It has beautiful appearance, convenient installation and wiring, simple maintenance, impact resistance and corrosion resistance. It can work steadily in a bad environment for a long time. The working frequency range is wide, the standing wave and insertion loss are small, the output protection voltage is low, the response speed is fast, and the service life is long.
Working principle of product
The lightning protection device is based on the principle of standing wave antenna and lightning wave spectrum design. The main part is a short rod equivalent to the end of the 1/4 wavelength. When the signal is sent out, a part of the impedance is reflected back because the impedance is not fully matched, and the wave will form a standing wave when the wave is superimposed on the incident wave originally emitted. The amplitude of standing wave at each point of the line is fixed first. For the transmission line with terminal short circuit, the terminal is short circuited, so the current is large and the voltage is small. For the signal end, the voltage and the current are small.
That is, the most close to the open circuit of the signal terminal impedance, so the loss is small, but for the lightning wave because of its wide spectrum range, and most of the energy is concentrated in the frequency band below 10HZ, so the short circuit rod is short circuited to the lightning, and will not invade the equipment to cause damage.
1. the production process is advanced and the appearance is beautiful.
2. installation, easy to use, easy to maintain
3. built in replaceable gas discharge tube, easy installation and maintenance.
|Model and specofocation||TRSW-BNC|
|Frequency range||DC-1.5 GHz|
|Nominal discharge current||In(8/20μS)||10kA|
|Insulation resistance||≥5000 MΩ|
|Dielectric withstanding voltage||1500V|
|Interface mode||BNC.N.UHF.TNC and so on|
|Sea level elevation≤3km|
|Remarks||Other max continuous operating voltage can be customized|
Use of attention
1. The side of the lightning arrester has a earthing screw ring, which can be inserted in a thick copper wire and pressed hard and pressed with the tigers forceps. Then the other end of the copper wire is connected to the roof of the building. The contact must be sufficient.
2. - 40 ~ 85 temperature C; relative humidity: less than or equal to 95% (25 C) at an altitude of less than 3km;
3. lightning arrester should be connected to the feeder line and installed near the protected equipment.
4. this product for N interface does not apply to the external interface
Thor has been designing new products to meet the RoHS directive since 2006. Thor’s ongoing commitment to RoHS compliance includes continuing efforts to reduce the presence of hazardous substances in the design and manufacture of a growing number of popular products.
Contact Person: William