|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Carton packing|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000 month|
|Product Name:||Signal Surge Protector||UN:||110V|
RJ11 industrial control signal, lightning protector, automatic protection, monitoring signal, lightning protector
The control signal lightning arrester is a lightning protection measure developed by Zhejiang tohr Electric Co., Ltd., which is independently developed for signal circuit protection. It is suitable for signal equipment such as communication line, telemetry signal and remote control signal to protect it from the damage caused by induced overvoltage, operating voltage and electrostatic discharge. It is typically used in communication serial ports such as computer RS485, RS422RS232 and so on. It is protected from damage caused by lightning induced voltage, grid voltage fluctuation, electrostatic discharge and impact voltage.
Working principle of product
The control signal surge protector is connected to the front end of the protected equipment. When the transmission line is impacted by the inductive thunder and other transient overvoltage, the impact current is discharged to the earth through the protection branch of the surge protector, and the output voltage is placed in the allowable voltage range of the equipment, thus ensuring the safety of the operating equipment.
1. using ultra low capacitance design, the signal transmission characteristic is good.
2. energy saving, environmental protection, easy installation, suitable for all kinds of standard interface types.
3. the coefficient of standing wave is small and the range of working frequency is wide
|Model and specofocation||TRSS-RJ11|
|Rated Operating Voltage||Un||110V|
|Max continuous operating voltage||Uc||150V|
|Voltage protective level||Up(V)〈||〈500|
|Max discharge current||Imax(8/20μS)||5kA|
|Nominal discharge current||In(8/20μS)||3kA|
|Adaptive date transfer rate||2Mbps|
|Sea level elevation≤3km|
|Remarks||Other max continuous operating voltage can be|
Use of attention
1. when installing, make sure that the "one" screw is installed in place, making the line combination firmly. If the installation is finished, the multimeter can be used to test whether the signal lines are connected. Do not install SPD on live line, otherwise it may damage SPD and equipment to be protected.
2. grounding lines should be short, thick and straight, so as to reduce the influence of distributed inductors on the ability of lightning electromagnetic pulse.
3. lightning arrester should be connected to the shortest possible line. The protector grounding adopts terminal grounding mode, and the grounding wire must be connected to the lightning protection ground wire (or the enclosure of the protected equipment). The shielding wire of signal can be directly connected to the grounding terminal.
Thor is following the international quality system standards, is ISO 9001 certified and our technical standards are in line with GB18802.1-2011/IEC61643-1.
All types and classes of our lightning and surge arresters 20KA~200KA(8/20μS) and 15KA~50KA(10/350μS) are tested and pass all the requirements based on their class.
Contact Person: William