|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||Carton packaging|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||2000 pieces/month|
|Product Name:||PDU Lightning Protection Board||UC:||250V～|
PDU cabinet, socket, 8 bits, 10A GB switch, lightning protection, PC industrial cabinet, power layout.
PDU lightning protection socket is a kind of lightning and surge pulse which can absorb the power and power supply system quickly.  ensures the safe use of electrical appliances in bad environment and multi mine area. It has the effect of preventing the electrical appliances from being damaged by the surge.
Working principle of product
The surge protector of PDU lightning protection socket is very high when no voltage is needed, which is equivalent to breaking circuit. When the voltage occurs, the impedance drops to a few Europe, and the surge current will flow through the surge protector and will not enter the device. At the same time, because the surge protector has a small impedance at this time, the voltage on both sides of the surge is relatively small, and because he is in parallel with the protected equipment, it prevents the equipment from suffering from large surge power. Pressure, so as to play the effect of discharge and pressure limiting.
1. built in thermal coupling element to monitor its lightning protection efficiency, and the failure of surge protection does not affect power supply.
2. power indicator to monitor the power supply of the converter;
3. the new multi-purpose standard socket, loose and reasonable hole seat clearance can meet the lightning protection needs of many different electrical equipment at the same time.
|Rated Operating Voitage||UC||250V～|
|Voltage protective level||Up(KV)≤||1.0|
|Max discharge current||Imax(KA)||6|
Nominal discharge current
Use of attention
1. lightning protection socket frame type lightning protection socket press the power switch button, the grounding indicator light (yellow), indicating that the ground is reliable; the work indicator light (green), indicating the normal work of the lightning protection module; the power indicator light (red), indicating the normal connection of the power supply.
2. the load power of lightning protection socket should not exceed the rated power of lightning protection socket.
3. lightning protection socket should be checked regularly and check whether the indicator is working normally.
Thor is all about protecting against the damaging effects of power transients. It is our goal and mission to connect our customer challenges with high-quality, right-priced solutions and products – completed by unrivaled customer service and technical support.
Contact Person: William