|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||Carton packaging|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||20000 pieces/month|
|Product Name:||LED Light Yuan Leak Protector||UC:||275V|
LED outdoor lighting street lamp, 10KV, lightning protection, waterproof, parallel surge arrester
LED lamp surge protector is the product of the LED power supply system designed by Torr Electric Co., Ltd., which is applied to the power system of the power supply system, using the GDT discharge tube and the varistor compound symmetrical full protection technology, to protect the LED lighting system from the damage of lightning surge and overvoltage.
The product can be installed in the lampshade of LED lamp or in the control cabinet. It is applied to many outdoor lighting systems such as LED street lamp, tunnel lamp, outdoor landscape lamp and so on.
Working principle of product
When the surge protector has no voltage, the impedance is very high, which means that the circuit breaker is open. When the voltage occurs, the impedance drops to a few Europe, and the surge current will flow through the surge protector and will not enter the device. At the same time, because the surge protector has a small impedance at this time, the voltage on both sides of the surge is relatively small, and because he is in parallel with the protected equipment, it prevents the equipment from suffering from large surge power. Pressure, so as to play the effect of discharge and pressure limiting.
1. band failure protection, temperature protection, optional remote communication mode, with LED working instructions.
2. fast response speed
3. with the power status indication, indicating the working state of surge protector.
1.Rated Operating Voitage(UC):275V
2. Voltage protective level(UP):0.8KV
3. Max discharge current(IMAX):6KA
4. Nominal discharge current(IN):3KA
Notice of product
1. lightning protector must be disconnected when installing and maintaining, and no live operation is strictly prohibited to prevent electric shock.
2. grounding lines should be short, thick and straight, so as to reduce the influence of distributed inductors on the ability of lightning electromagnetic pulse.
3. after correct installation, it can work steadily for a long time. If it is found that the transmission performance of the system is reduced or the signal is interrupted due to the cause of surge protection, it should be maintained or replaced in time.
Thor has been designing new products to meet the RoHS directive since 2006. Thor’s ongoing commitment to RoHS compliance includes continuing efforts to reduce the presence of hazardous substances in the design and manufacture of a growing number of popular products.
Contact Person: William