|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||Carton packaging|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||20000 pieces/month|
|Product Name:||Surge Protective Device||UC:||275V|
TUV Certified Surge Protection device type1 and type2 EU standards
Surge protector is a lightning protection measure adopted by Zhejiang tohr Electric Co., Ltd., which is independently developed and manufactured for electrical system, and is used for lightning protection device of family residence.
It provides safety protection for all kinds of electronic equipment, instruments and communication lines, and prevents overvoltage damage such as induced lightning and electrostatic discharge introduced by the system, and effectively protects the protection equipment of surge overvoltage.
1. copper fittings have good electrical conductivity
2. safety insulation of fire retardant and high flame retardant material
3. The installation of tunnel type terminal is tighter and tighter.
|Rated Operating Voitage||UC||275|
|Voltage protective level||Up(KV)≤||1.3|
|Max discharge current||Imax(8/20μS)||40|
Nominal discharge current
|Lndication of invalidation||Aging invalidation:green Normal,red:Invaldation|
|Sea level elevation≤3km|
Remote signal function
|Can also picking|
|Remarks||Other max continuous operating voltage can be customized|
Notice of product
1. lightning arresters are connected in series between protected equipment
2. The PE line of the lightning arrester must be reliably connected with the ground wire of the lightning protection system, and the connection line is short, thick and straight.
3. generally speaking, it is better to separate the protected conductor from the non protected conductor, and it should be separated from the ground wire. At the same time, in order to avoid transient orthogonal coupling between power cables and communication cables, necessary measurements should be made.
Working principle of product
The lightning arrester can effectively protect the power equipment. Once the abnormal voltage appears, the lightning arrester will play a protective role. When the protected device is running under normal working voltage, the arrester will not work, and it will be regarded as a circuit for the ground.
Once the high voltage is present and the insulation of the protected equipment is endangered, the lightning arrester acts immediately and leads the high voltage impact current to the earth, thus limiting the amplitude of the voltage and protecting the insulation of the electrical equipment. When the overvoltage is gone, the arrester is restored to its original state quickly, so that the system can be supplied normally.
The main function of the arrester is to reduce the voltage value of the protected equipment by the action of parallel discharge gap or nonlinear resistance, so as to protect the power equipment.
Zhejiang Thor Electric Co., Ltd is committed to meeting the requirements of the European Union’s Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) directive. This directive requires producers of electrical and electronic equipment to finance the take-back for re-use or recycling of their products placed on the EU market after 2005.
All types and classes of our lightning and surge arresters 20KA~200KA(8/20μS) and 15KA~50KA(10/350μS) are tested and pass all the requirements based on their class.
Product packaging:Carton packing
1. Express company: FEDEX,UPS,DHL,TNT
2. Trains, ships, aircraft transport
Contact Person: William