|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||Carton packing|
|Delivery Time:||7 day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10,000 / month|
|Product Name:||Control Signal Surge Protector||UC:||24V AC|
|Warranty:||2Year||Certificate:||CE TUV IOS9001|
TRSS-485 control signal surge protection device
Color: white / red
The SD series surge protection products adopt an unparalleled compact design, which can greatly save the space inside the cabinet. It is widely used in various process control requirements and internal reliable hybrid protection circuits. Combined with the optional Loop Fuse Protection feature, it provides the best surge protection solution for a wide range of process control system applications.
1. Automatically detect the communication rate and adapt, no need to set the switch.
2. Using hardware circuit to automatically control data flow direction, realize 485 data signal two-way communication
3. Zero-delay design circuit to ensure real-time data communication.
4. Wide range of use, strong versatility
|Main technical parameters||TRS-485|
|Max continuous operating voltage Uc(VAC)||24|
|Voltage protection level Up(V)≤||40|
|Max discharge current (8/20μS) lmax(kA)||10|
|Nominal discharge current (8/20μS) ln(kA)||5|
|Response time ns||<1ns|
|Degree of protection||IP20|
|Application||Primary protection for in line|
|Remarks||Other Uc can be customized|
The control signal surge protector is connected in series with the front end of the protected device. When the transmission line is subjected to induced lightning and other transient overvoltage surges, the inrush current is discharged to the earth through the protection branch of the surge protector, and the output is output. The voltage is clamped to the voltage range allowed by the device, thus ensuring the safety of the operating equipment.
1. This product is connected in series.
2. Select the product with the same interface type as the protected device.
3. The IN of the lightning arrester is the input, the OUT is the output, the input terminal is connected to the external line, and the output end is connected to the input end of the protected device.
4. The PE wire of the lightning arrester must be reliably connected to the ground wire of the lightning protection system. The connection wire is required to be short, thick and straight.
Thor has been designing new products to meet the RoHS directive since 2006. Thor’s ongoing commitment to RoHS compliance includes continuing efforts to reduce the presence of hazardous substances in the design and manufacture of a growing number of popular products.
Contact Person: William