|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||Carton packing|
|Delivery Time:||7 day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10,000 / month|
|Varistor Voltage:||390V||Rated Power:||0.1W|
|Certificate:||Ce TUV Ios9001||OEM Service:||Yes|
Zinc oxide varistor
Zinc oxide varistor, also known as surge absorber, is a pressure sensitive property resistor with symmetrical characteristics of voltage and current. Its main design is to protect all electronic products or components from the surge caused by switching or lightning strikes, and its nonlinear index characteristics and wide range of applications and mass production, has gradually The ground is applied to electronic engineering in various fields.
|Maximum continuous operating voltage||AC 250V||DC 320V|
|Maximum limit voltage||VP 675V||IP 5A|
|Flow through capacity||1 time 400A||2 time 200A|
1. Low standby power and no subsequent current
2. High-performance surge current handling capability
3. Low standby power and no subsequent current
4. Suppress the stable performance of voltage characteristics
1. When a varistor is used between the power line and the ground, the voltage between the line and the ground may rise due to poor grounding. Therefore, a varistor with a higher nominal voltage than the line-to-line use is usually used.
2. In applications where surge currents are repeatedly generated, the peak surge current and surge energy through the varistor should not exceed the pulse life characteristics.
3. The varistor should be protected from high temperature and high humidity such as wind, rain and water vapor. It should also avoid working under dust, salt and harmful gases. Protection box should be used if necessary.
4. Direct exposure to the sun or the ambient temperature next to the heater may exceed the operating temperature that the varistor can withstand.
When the voltage applied to the varistor is below its threshold, the current flowing through it is extremely small, which is equivalent to a resistor with an infinite value. That is, when the voltage applied to it is below its threshold, it is equivalent to an open state switch . When the voltage applied to the varistor exceeds its threshold, the current flowing through it surges, which is equivalent to an infinitely small resistance. That is, when the voltage applied to it is above its threshold, it is equivalent to a closed state switch.
Thor is all about protecting against the damaging effects of power transients. It is our goal and mission to connect our customer challenges with high-quality, right-priced solutions and products – completed by unrivaled customer service and technical support. All types and classes of our lightning and surge arresters 20KA~200KA(8/20μS) and 15KA~50KA(10/350μS) are tested and pass all the requirements based on their class.
Q: What advantages do you have?
A: We have been manufacturing and exporting SPD for more than 10 years !
We have CE and TUV certification
Q: Can I get some samples?
A: We support small quantity samples order ! please contact with our staff and leave your detail contact information , we will answer you within 24 hours
Q: How long does it take to deliver?
A: Fast delivery : 3~7days after payment
Q: Could you do OEM for us?
A: We have good experience on OEM service
Q: How long is your products warranty ?
A: 3 years warranty
Q: How to pay?
A: We accept T/T, Paypal, Western union, L/C, Trade Assurance
Contact Person: William