|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||Carton packing|
|Delivery Time:||7 day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10,000 / month|
|Varistor Voltage:||430V||Rated Power:||0.1W|
|Certificate:||Ce TUV Ios9001||OEM Service:||Yes|
Zinc oxide varistor
Varistor is one of the most used voltage limiting devices. Zinc oxide varistor is mainly an overvoltage protection device which is made of zinc oxide as raw material, mixed with various trace metals and sintered and assembled. Its outer bread seal epoxy resin can add pigment.
|Maximum continuous operating voltage||AC 275V||DC 350V|
|Maximum limit voltage||VP 745V||IP 5A|
|Flow through capacity||1 time 400A||2 time 200A|
1. Low standby power and no subsequent current
2. High-performance surge current handling capability
3. Low standby power and no subsequent current
4. Suppress the stable performance of voltage characteristics
1. Use a higher nominal voltage varistor than between line and line
2. When the surge pulse is applied to the varistor with a short intermittent repetition, the average power at this time should be lower than the maximum static power.
3. The varistor should avoid working under the conditions of high temperature and high humidity such as wind, rain and water vapor, and should also avoid working under dust, salt and harmful gases. Protection box should be used if necessary.
4. When soldering, please be careful not to melt the solder joints and resin of the varistor.
When the voltage applied to the varistor is within its nominal value, the resistance of the resistor is infinite and almost no current is passed. When the voltage across the varistor is slightly greater than the nominal voltage, the varistor quickly breaks through and the resistance quickly drops, causing the resistor to be in a conducting state. When the voltage drops below the nominal voltage, its resistance begins to increase again, and the varistor returns to a high-impedance state. When the voltage across the varistor exceeds its maximum limit voltage, it will completely breakdown and will not recover itself.
Thor is all about protecting against the damaging effects of power transients. It is our goal and mission to connect our customer challenges with high-quality, right-priced solutions and products – completed by unrivaled customer service and technical support. All types and classes of our lightning and surge arresters 20KA~200KA(8/20μS) and 15KA~50KA(10/350μS) are tested and pass all the requirements based on their class.
Q: What advantages do you have?
A: We have been manufacturing and exporting SPD for more than 10 years !
We have CE and TUV certification
Q: Can I get some samples?
A: We support small quantity samples order ! please contact with our staff and leave your detail contact information , we will answer you within 24 hours
Q: How long does it take to deliver?
A: Fast delivery : 3~7days after payment
Q: Could you do OEM for us?
A: We have good experience on OEM service
Q: How long is your products warranty ?
A: 3 years warranty
Q: How to pay?
A: We accept T/T, Paypal, Western union, L/C, Trade Assurance
Contact Person: William